- New companies that need support with external capital.
- Companies with investment projects.
- Customers with a significant fixed capital in the financial structure.
- Activities in great need of working capital.
- Customers who need a break-even point.
- A maximum term of 15 years.
- Possibility of a grace period and phased or single payment refunding.
- Up to 100% of the requested value.
- Stable financing that allows to safely plan capital flow.
- Aimed at improving strategic or structural needs.
- Customized according to usage needs and availability of reimbursements.
- In times of market instability, it allows the association with derivatives for interest rate risk coverage.
- Preferential financial conditions when the negotiation takes place in a context of multipurpose commitment and an agreement for transactional commitments.