BBV Moderate Sustainable ISR awarded Best Open Pension Fund at Risk 3 in 2022
Fund managed by the company BBVA Fundos - SGFP, S.A. The enquiry does not dispense with the legally required pre-contractual and contractual information.
This disclosure is for publicity purposes and is made by BBVA Mediación, Operador de Banca-Seguros Vinculado, S.A., registered with the Insurance and Pension Funds Supervisory Authority (ASF) under code OV-0060, as evidenced on the ASF website, the entity responsible for marketing the BBVA Pension Funds, as broker of open pension funds, using the distribution network of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA, Portugal Branch.
Preparing for the retirement of the babyboomer generation in Portugal
- BBVA Poupança Reforma Plans
- BBVA Open pension funds
- BBVA Multi3stratégia Portfolios
It is important to save for your retirement.
Design your retirement with someone who knows how!
Active and flexible management solutionsthat allow you to generate increasing long-term savings and that will give you the comfort you need for retirement.
Every month, little by little, supplement your retirement starting at €25/month.
BBVA Multi3stratégia Portfolios
More information about BBVA Retirement solutions
Warnings to the investor
- There is no capital or revenue guarantee in the following BBVA pension funds.
- It is only possible to withdraw funds from the following Open Pension Funds: BBVA Sustentável Conservador ISR [BBVA Conservative Sustainable Socially Responsible Investment], BBVA Sustentável Moderado ISR [BBVA Moderate Sustainable Socially Responsible Investment] and BBVA Multiativo Moderado [BBVA Moderate Multi-asset] as provided for by law. Amounts can be withdrawn from the Retirement Savings Funds BBVA Estratégia Capital PPR [BBVA Capital Strategy Retirement Savings Plan], BBVA Estratégia Acumulação PPR [BBVA Accumulation Strategy Retirement Savings Plan] and BBVA Estratégia Investimento PPR [BBVA Investment Strategy Retirement Savings Plan] at any time, subject to the applicable tax penalty and withdrawal fee, as defined in the Information Documents (DI) and Management Regulations, in accordance with the legal terms.
- Subscription and redemption fees may apply.
BBVA Mediación, Operador de Banca-Seguros Vinculado, S.A., under code OV-0060 and registered with the Insurance and Pension Funds Supervisory Authority (ASF), as evidenced on the ASF website, is the entity responsible for marketing the BBVA Pension Funds, as broker of open pension funds, using the distribution network of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA, Portugal Branch. The Information Documents (DI) and Management Regulations are available at any BBVA Branch and at www.bbvaassetmanagement.com/pt, www.bbva.pt, and www.asf.com.pt.
Why BBVA Reforma retirement solutions?
Calculate your Retirement Pension and design your Savings PlanTools that help you plan your contributions so that you can enjoy the standard of living you desire in your retirement.
Plan for your retirement
A BBVA initiative through the BBVA Pension InstituteInformation, analysis, and perspectives on pension systems adjusted to the profile of each person, with the aim of contributing to the knowledge of citizens.
Differences between Reforma Poupança savings plans and Open Pension FundsBoth scenarios offer tax advantages, and the difference essentially lies in terms of money provision and repayment.