Preparing for the retirement of the babyboomer generation in Portugal
- BBVA Poupança Reforma Plans
- BBVA Open pension funds
- BBVA Multi3stratégia Portfolios
It is important to save for your retirement.
Discover the different alternatives we have for you, starting at €25/month.
Design your retirement with someone who knows how!
Open Pension Funds, available from €25/month.
Active and flexible management solutionsthat allow you to generate increasing long-term savings and that will give you the comfort you need for retirement.
Every month, little by little, supplement your retirement starting at €25/month.
BBVA Multi3stratégia Portfolios
An alternative solution
More information about BBVA Retirement solutions
Warnings to the investor
- There is no capital or revenue guarantee in the following BBVA pension funds.
- In BBVA Open Pension Funds, Multiativo Conservador, BBVA Multiativo Moderado, and BBVA Sustentável Moderado ISR, redemptions are only allowed under the legally prescribed conditions. In the case of BBVA Reforma Poupança Funds, BBVA Estratégia Capital PPR, BBVA Estratégia Acumulação PPR, and BBVA Estratégia Investimento PPR, redemptions are allowed at any time, subject to the applicable tax penalty and redemption fee, as defined in the Key Investor Information and in the Management Regulations, in accordance with the legal terms.
- Subscription and redemption fees may apply.
BBVA Mediación, Operador de Banca-Seguros Vinculado, S.A., under code OV-0060 and registered with the Insurance and Pension Funds Supervisory Authority (ASF), as evidenced on the ASF website, is the entity responsible for marketing the BBVA Pension Funds, as broker of open pension funds, using the distribution network of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA, Portugal Branch. Key Investor Information and Management Regulations are available at any BBVA Branch, on www.bbvaassetmanagement.com/pt, www.bbva.pt, and www.asf.com.pt.
Why BBVA Reforma retirement solutions?
BBVA Online Banking
Everything you need most, without having to go to the bank.