Quality and Complaints
Submission of Claims, Complaints or Suggestions (form, place and deadline)
Complaints and Claims can be submitted in person or through representation, on paper, by email or other electronic means, provided the documents submitted can be read, printed and conserved.
In order for Customer Service to be able to receive a Claim or Complaint addressed to BBVA, SA - Portugal Branch or any Group company in Portugal (BBVA S.A. Portugal Branch, BBVA Seguros, S.A., Compañía de Seguros y Reaseguros, Portugal Branch, BBVA Mediación, Operador de Banca-Seguros Vinculado, S.A., BBVA Fundos – Sociedade Gestora de Fundos e Pensões, S.A.), the document must contain the following details:
- First name, last name, and address of the Customer and, if applicable, of the person representing the former, duly accredited; national identity document number, tax Identification number, telephone, email address and/or if applicable to a company, data relating to the public register of legal persons;
- Reason and economic value claimed, if applicable;
- Place or service where the circumstances of the Complaint or Claim occurred and specification of the entity to which they are directed;
- Place, date, and signature, if using paper format;
- Submission of evidence, if applicable.
The claimant must also provide:
- Documentary evidence substantiating the contents of the Complaint or Claim, or;
- Authorization on which your Complaint or Complaint is based and, if applicable, the document proving power of attorney.
BBVA provides for registration of the Claim and Complaint in the manner identified above in the 24 to 48 hours following its receipt (working days) and will try to respond as quickly as possible, respecting the applicable legal and regulatory deadlines, which are currently 15, 20 and 30 working days depending on the supervisory entity.
If you prefer, you can also access the Online Complaints Register available at bbva.pt.
If you want to ask us any questions related to BBVA Portugal, SA - Portugal Branch or any other Group company in Portugal, you can do so through the following contacts:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone on 21 311 73 26
- By mail to BBVA, Avenida da Liberdade, 222, 1250-148 Lisboa
BBVA Seguros: find out who the customer provider is.