Additional funding to PRR Funds
We finance the additional investment necessary for the PRR to implement your company's projects.
Fund 100% of your project
Complement PRR funds with our funding
We want your projects to go further.
If you have submitted your application for PRR funds, but the grant amount is not enough to further your projects, know that you can count on BBVA to finance the additional amount.
Interest and fees
Interest TypeBefore closing on an interest rate for the loan, we discuss the details of your project so that we can present you with a personalized price proposal.
There are 2 types of fees you should know about:
- Opening fee: pay only once. Up to 3% of the total amount.
- Early cancellation fee: paid each time you make an extra loan amortization to repay the loan in less time. Up to 5% of the extra payment.
Terms and Conditions
You just need to:
- Be a BBVA customer;
- Have applied for a PPR grant. The grant does not already need to have been approved, the application just needs to have been submitted.
Do you need more information?
The conditions for accessing Next Generation EU funds are subject to the legal criteria defined by the European Union and/or the Portuguese Government.
You may also be interested in
PRR funds advance line
We anticipate the PRR funds that will be allocated to you so your projects don't have to wait.
- Quick access up to 100% of the awarded grant.
- Reduce waiting times and take advantage of potential opportunities.
- You can request the advance of the amount of the PRR, whether it has already been approved, or is still awaiting a response.
What can BBVA do for you?
CollaborationTogether with your company, we work out the necessary adjustments in your projects and investment in order to maximize the aid available in the Recovery and Resilience Plan
Recovery and Resilience Plan (RRP)
16.6 billion euros to boost Portugal's recovery
The European Union has decided to strengthen the budget to boost Europe's economic and social recovery and growth. These funds are made available in Portugal via the RRP.
BBVA helps you to calculate the potential stimulus your company may receive.