Get ready for Black Friday
Where does the term “Black Friday” come from?
The Evolution of Black Friday
Despite maintaining its essence, over time, Black Friday has evolved into what we know today. The number of brands that have signed on to Black Friday has increased exponentially year after year, and the deals they have for their customers are increasingly appealing. The way of advertising them has also changed, and available technological resources are being used more and more. But what changed the most is its duration. Today, Black Friday discounts are not available for just one day, but for several.
THE Black Friday also gave rise to Cyber Monday, created in 2005. Although this day is marked on many calendars, it has not yet acquired the relevance of its predecessor. The reason? Some don't know about it.
- What is Cyber Monday? It was created by the shop.org community 15 years ago, and its main objective is to promote online shopping.
- When is Cyber Monday? It is held on the Monday after Black Friday (this year Cyber Monday 2022 will be on November 28).
- What are Cyber Monday deals like? They are similar to Black Friday discounts in every way, except they are applied to online purchases.
Mark it down on your calendar now!
This year, Black Friday will be on November 24.
When is Black Friday?
How long is Black Friday?
Black Friday Deals
On this Black Friday, use BBVA Credit Cards. 14.5% APR
Opt for online shopping and make your payments with added security.
Want to find the best Black Friday offers?
To choose those that bring the most benefits, we recommended that you:
- Compare all prices and respective discounts, as the number of offers on Black Friday has been growing from year to year, particularly since online shopping came on the scene. There are different resources that can help you decide, such as price comparison tools.
- Check to see if there are any additional promotions alongside the Black Friday deal, such as free delivery (for example) or not. Sometimes, the extra cost associated with purchasing a product can minimize the advertised discount.
- Also, check out Black Friday deals on tools like 'wikibuy', as they can offer you even more attractive discounts.
In addition, pay attention to factors like:
- The security of the website where you make the purchase;
- Read about the experiences that other customers have had with a particular product or online store, for example on discussion forums;
- The purchase conditions of the product you want to buy;
- Check your payment methods. Remember that 3D Secure sites make your payments more secure.
APR of 14.5% Use credit responsibly and within the limits of your financial capacity. APR
BBVA Depois Classic Card – APR of 14.5% and Nominal APR of 12.50% for a €3,000 credit paid in 12 months, including the credit card activation fee of €20/year (stamp duty included) and other legal taxes in force.
BBVA Depois Gold Card – APR of 14.5% and Nominal APR of 11.70% for a 7,000 euro credit paid in 12 months, including the credit card activation fee of 72.50 euros/year (stamp duty included) and other legal taxes in force.
BBVA Private Card - APR of 14.5% and Nominal APR of 12.68% for a 15,000 euro credit paid in 12 months, including the credit card activation fee of 90 euros/year (stamp duty included) and other legal taxes in force.