For purchases and renovation of property or investment.
Adaptable to your company's needs
Preferential financial conditions
- For remedying structural or strategic investment needs.
- For companies that need financing for purchases and renovation of property or investment by offering property as total or partial collateral for the operation.
- Customizable according to usage needs and availability of repayments.
- In times of market instability, it allows the association with derivatives for interest rate risk coverage.
- If negotiated in a context of multi-stakeholder engagement
- Including transactional commitments.
- Maximum term of 20 years.
- Option of a grace period and repayments with varied frequency.
Analysis of the operation
- In order to be able to approve the Loan operation, the Customer must send all the financial information of the company and of the investment (where applicable) for analysis of the operation and its creditworthiness.
- The purpose of the operation must be clearly stated.
- Additional guarantees may be requested for the approval of operations.
- A valuation, which will be performed by a company designated by BBVA, must be performed on the Property/Properties offered as collateral in the operation.
- It is mandatory to take out to Multi-risk Property Insurance, where the insured capital is the reference value for insurance in the valuation report and corresponds to its reconstruction value.
- In the case of financing for construction works, the insured capital is the value of the construction once the work is completed.
- The financing will be backed by a mortgage to be taken out on one or more properties offered by the borrower or third party as collateral.
- Mortgages are not accepted for land that is not being financed for construction.
BBVA Net Cash
- The company must have a Demand Deposit Account open at BBVA.
- The demand account must have up-to-date details of the Representatives, Beneficiaries, and the Company in order to determine the product limit.
- To see the transactions in your account, you must have taken out BBVA Net Cash.
- Partial Repayment
- Full Repayment
- Cancellation/Displacement Fee
- Debt recovery
Interest rateFixed or variable rate, using the reference rate as the index (e.g. 12-month Euribor) and a spread negotiated with the Customer.