A specific credit limit for exports.
We support your Company's transactions
Effective management of your liquidity.
It is important to effectively manage your liquidity, particularly for international business. For this reason, BBVA offers companies an Export Financing facility that allows them to advance receivables from their exports.
These loans are normally made in Euros.
Benefits for your company.
- Financing for the period during which the order is manufactured, in other words, the time between when the order is received and when the goods are delivered (pre-export financing).
- Thanks to post-export financing, if your company sells on credit, you can finance your invoice until its due date.
- Companies can carry out more sophisticated and higher risk operations that require a credit guarantee.
- It improves your company's liquidity and cash flow, allowing you to carry out different projects simultaneously.
- If you collect in a currency other than the euro, you can opt for an exchange rate derivative, which allows you to avoid the exchange risk of the operation.
- The credit limit is calculated according to the needs of the company and its creditworthiness.
- This limit is directly linked to your company's demand account and becomes effective receivables you want to finance.
- "Flat" Service Fee
- Processing/Extension Fee
- Early Settlement Fee
Credit Line Fee**
- Debt recovery
RateThe variable rate is fixed for each agreement, will remain in force for the duration of the contract, and is calculated based on the value of the index chosen at the date of formalization plus the negotiated spread, rounded to the nearest thousandth.