Collect receivables that other companies owe you in advance.
How does it work?
Collect the value of your receivables in advance
Factoring is a financial instrument through which you can collect the value of your receivables in advance. In addition, it covers up to 100% of debtors' insolvency risk.
It is a financial instrument that lets companies collect the value of their receivables in advance by transferring their commercial credits to BBVA, which becomes the sole owner of the debt and the collection rights.
What services are included?
- Management of the collection of loans and information on your sales and charges.
- Advance collection of assigned receivables and a reduction of bank debt.
- Classification of your customers' solvency and coverage of 100% of your debtors' insolvency risk through non-recourse factoring.
Ask your manager for the business modality that best suits you.
What are the advantages?
- Advance collection of assigned receivables.
- Reduction of bank debt vis-à-vis the financial system and reduction of customer balances, thus improving balance sheet ratios.
- Insolvency risk coverage for up to 100% of sales (non-recourse factoring)
- Classification of your Customers' solvency (debtors in the factoring agreement).