A specific credit line for your company's imports.
We support your Company's international transactions.
For effective management of your liquidity.
It is important to effectively manage your liquidity, particularly for international business. For this reason, BBVA offers companies an Import Financing facility that allows you to finance your imports and pay them after their maturity date.
In these cases, the currency used is usually the Euro, regardless of the payment currency used in the commercial transaction. But they can also be made in the currency of the transaction, whereby your company assumes the exchange risk of the transaction. This risk can be minimized by using an Exchange Rate Derivative.
Benefits for your company.
- Limit available for use throughout the year, in accordance with your company's needs.
- It only incurs fees on the amount of the facility you use.
- You can finance an invoice in a currency other than the currency of the business transaction.
- If you choose to finance in a currency other than the euro, you can avoid the exchange risk of the operation by opting for an exchange rate derivative.
- Greater negotiating power with the supplier. The possibility of financing a payable up to 180 days after the due date allows you to negotiate financial discounts in exchange for shorter payment terms.
- The credit limit is calculated according to the needs of the company and its creditworthiness.
- This limit is directly linked to your company's demand account and becomes effective for payments you want to finance.
- "Flat" Service Fee
- Processing/Extension Fee
- Early Settlement Fee
Credit Line Fee**
- Debt recovery
RateThe variable rate is fixed for each agreement, will remain in force for the duration of the contract, and is calculated based on the value of the index chosen at the date of formalization plus the negotiated spread, rounded to the nearest thousandth.