BBVA Menú Card
Advantages for companies and their employees.
A method used to pay for your employees' meal allowances with benefits for all.
Tax savings incentive.
How does it work?
See how to use the BBVA Menu Card.
The easiest way to pay your employees' meal allowance.
BBVA Menu CardThe BBVA Menu Card is a pre-paid card (by the company) used to pay the meal expenses of employees. It can be used on all food purchases at any establishment with a Multibanco network or Visa system.
See the benefits of the BBVA Menu Card.
Benefit from a card that has advantages for your company and employees.
BBVA Menu Card
- Pre-paid card that is very easy and practical for the employee to use;
- Signing up for the BBVA Menu Card reduces income tax (IRS) and Social Security contributions (TSU) for both Employees and the Company;
- It can be used at all commercial food establishments that accept Multibanco or Visa payments;
- The card's balance and transactions can be consulted by the Employee at any ATM or through the BBVA Mobile app for individuals, even if they are not a BBVA Customer;
- This card features Contactless technology, allowing you to pay for purchases under €50 just by placing your card near the Automatic Payment Terminal. You do not need to enter your PIN. A simpler and faster way to make your payments while always maintaining maximum security.
- You can link your BBVA MENU card to MB WAY and make payments in stores with MB WAY, by QR Code or NFC (Contactless with mobile phone).